NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is two + five?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Waccoon
10-26-2009 07:05:30

Whoa.  Everything about the board is messed up, not just the pictures and comments.  This includes the online list and the last login tracker.

I think the MySQL database is out of sync with the server clock.  When the oekaki board adds something to the database, it uses the NOW() database command, rather than a specific date and time.  You'll have to contact your system administrator and let them know about this so they can re-sync everything.

I mean, I've seen this before with time zones, but not with years.  Something on the server isn't working right.

ellensama
10-26-2009 05:27:57

Sorry about that, here's the link to the board. http://www.ellensama.com/transoekaki

I have unlimited webspace so I have the images set high at 1500, I've had the board for about a year and a half and this is the first time I've had trouble with it.

Waccoon
10-26-2009 01:49:33

Wow, that's the first I've heard of this problem.  What version of the board do you have, and how many pictures are stored?

A link to the board would be very helpful.

ellensama
10-26-2009 01:11:58

The date on my oekaki board has reset to suddenly to the year 2002, Jan 1st. This has happened once before but when ahead a few weeks and cleared up when caught back to the the date it jumped to. I didn't make any changes, this just suddenly happened and now all new art is going to the last page.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB