NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is four + two?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

rainbow
09-08-2011 02:59:29

Waccoon wrote:

For the new database features, they're all in "db_layer.php".  The hacks option is "FORCE_MYSQL_API".

The other fixes and stuff are pretty straightforward.  KDiff3 will show them.

Thanks again! I'll look at one of these new variables in the hacks.php file and compare it with the older version.

Waccoon
09-08-2011 02:43:31

For the new database features, they're all in "db_layer.php".  The hacks option is "FORCE_MYSQL_API".

The other fixes and stuff are pretty straightforward.  KDiff3 will show them.

rainbow
09-07-2011 10:08:21

Waccoon wrote:

The new option is in the hacks file, not the diagnostics.

You don't need to mess with it unless there's a critical problem, such as that you can't even connect to the database.

Thank you for telling me. I might have to compare the files with Kdiff3 for the changes that I made. smile

Waccoon
09-07-2011 04:17:11

The new option is in the hacks file, not the diagnostics.

You don't need to mess with it unless there's a critical problem, such as that you can't even connect to the database.

rainbow
09-06-2011 13:56:32

I noticed that you recently did a update to Wax Poteto to 5.8.6, I used a Kdiff3 to edit the testinfo.php file and compare it with the newer version of the same file and it had no effect.

Since 5.8.6 was supposed to add more diagnostic options for servers with finicky databases, what code should I add in my modified testinfo.php file to make it detect servers with finicky databases? :\

Should I send you the testinfo.php file via e-mail or is that okay?

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB