NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is eight + four?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Clover
08-11-2010 23:01:01

Fyrus wrote:

This would help if you explained the funpic thing dude
It keeps saying the URL's not supported.

I have the same problem. anything to fix this?

Fyrus
08-13-2009 22:17:26

This would help if you explained the funpic thing dude
It keeps saying the URL's not supported.

Waccoon
10-19-2006 02:56:03

Forced ads are a fact of life with free servers.  I did prefer the older ads which merely showed up on top of the page, though.  It was easier to yeild some space for them.

What really ticks me off is their new filtering policy.  People are having lots of trouble getting Wacintaki to install, and even if they can, the notice usually won't update and people are having comments filtered out.  Unless FunPic releases a list of words that are filtered (unlikely), I can't do anything about it.

In short, don't plan on FunPic for oekaki hosting for now.

siliconsara
10-19-2006 00:19:00

Waccoon wrote:

I think I've transferred all the important stuff into the Installation Instructions sticky.  Please note that FunPic has completely changed their site maintenance tools and rules, so the above screenshot is no longer valid.

And also initiated forced ads, which is why I jumped ship before they changed the interface.

Waccoon
10-17-2006 02:31:54

I think I've transferred all the important stuff into the Installation Instructions sticky.  Please note that FunPic has completely changed their site maintenance tools and rules, so the above screenshot is no longer valid.

siliconsara
10-16-2006 01:16:32

A certain coon' should sticky this. =P

Akutsiichan
10-06-2006 16:10:29

um, yeah i'll try those thanks

Waccoon
10-05-2006 05:10:57

Some FTP programs are better than others when conncting to servers.  You might want to try a different program, like Filezilla or CoreFTP Lite.

Why?  I have no idea.  I use CuteFTP 4, and it likes some servers and not others.  I use either of those two programs above to deal with the "fussy" servers.

Akutsiichan
10-04-2006 05:36:23

I'm getting it from the FTP server. I followed every single step in this guide. But, that's where im stuck at.
So, yeah I guess it it an uploading problem

Waccoon
10-04-2006 03:11:16

Huh?  Are you getting this message from your FTP program when uploading the files to the server?  If you're not using FTP, and you're using a web-based interface to upload files, what are you using?

If you're getting this from the board when viewing it in a web browser, I'll need a link.  This sounds like an upload issue, though.  Right?

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB