NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Humanity test

What is three + two?

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

acwitness
08-29-2007 17:52:25

I love this! Has anyone gotten it to work on wax 5.6?

Nathal
08-09-2007 18:41:15

Alright, maybe time to get off my duff and see how to get it implemented. My daughter and her friends seem to like that version so maybe this will get me to learn this stuff.

Thanks all for everything.

Albel
08-09-2007 07:37:36

It probably uses a similar structure. The includes for the CSS and JS should be universal, but you may have to poke around a little bit, in case the code that creates the thumbnails is different that how Wac does it.

Nathal
08-08-2007 20:50:05

Does this work for the “Wax Poteto” 5.6.0 version?

Love it btw.

AlkseeyaKC
08-07-2007 13:32:11

I have no clue what is wrong or what Waccoon said. ^_^;;;
I really don't know CSS besides switching out images and colors.

Here are screen shots of that I have done. If you could point to whats wrong and how to fix it would be good for me.
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/A … cture2.png
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/A … cture3.png
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/A … cture4.png

If this ends up too much trouble I can not do it. Its ok with me. XD I don't want to trouble you guys to much. smile

Waccoon
08-07-2007 06:34:31

T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE

This is a PHP syntax error.  Most likely there's something in double quotes that is not terminated properly.

Note that anything following echo <<<EOF is HERE_DOCUMETNS syntax, and is treated as if it were double quoted.  Also note that keyed arrays such as $array['key'] must be delimited by curly brackets when encased in double quotes, like this: $stuff = "number: {$array['number']}";

Albel
08-06-2007 15:59:02

Part of the issue is likely due to not having the CSS and JS files in the /css and /js folders.

That error sounds like you put the code in a wrong place. The PHP and HTML is probably merged together by accident, and your server is accidentally parsing HTML as PHP by accident due to that. Check your file(s) again, to make sure you didn't insert it in the wrong place.

AlkseeyaKC
08-05-2007 23:10:45

The site must have been down that day or something. Its working now.

I was trying to do the codes But I'm having a hard time figure out were they go. I'm putting the first code into the header.php and the second code into the Index.php. But I keep getting this on my oekaki:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/.quadraticsdryer/divagate/Oekamie.Divagate.com/index.php on line 376

I'm not sure what is going on. I drooped the Css, Js, and the Moottools.vl.ll.js files in the main area. I'm not sure if thats were they go.

Albel
08-02-2007 20:09:30

That's weird...it loads just fine for me.

BTW, all of the needed effects have been updated on Slimbox's website, in case anyone didn't know that.

AlkseeyaKC
08-02-2007 19:06:00

I was going to put this on my Oekaki. But Slimbox site seems to be down or something. Is there a way I can still get the download?

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB