NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 06-27-2011 09:31:21

mixel

Project Wonderful on a Wakintaki board?

I'd really like to be able to place a PW ad box next to my banner at the top of the page..

I can't work out how to do it though.. If I paste the PW code into the banner it doesn't work, and if i post it into the header.php nothing appears either. Is there some sort of trick to this, or is it just not doable? 

thanks in advance,

http://oekaki.creepingmeout.com

#2 06-28-2011 06:49:15

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Project Wonderful on a Wakintaki board?

I'd like to help, but when I visited the Project Wonderful web site, it told me to disable AdBlock or else the page wouldn't render correctly.  Haha... how cute.

You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot to show me, so I know what it's supposed to look like, would you?  Once I know what the layout is supposed to be, I can hack together a container for you.

#3 06-28-2011 09:03:10

mixel

Re: Project Wonderful on a Wakintaki board?

LOL you bring up a VERY good point there... It was actually be working but made invisible by adblock. big_smile Which I'd forgotten I'd installed because it's so useful.. And Oekaki.creepingmeout.com won't have been on the whitelist because I've never had to add it before... ha.. ha.. Doh.

I'd say you're a genius, but I think it's more a case of me being a huge idiot right now!

Thanks for the help, it works fine in the banner code, haha. I'll get onto prettifying it now. Cheers!

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB