NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 03-07-2022 19:06:09

Waccoon
Administrator

Wacintaki 1.6.8 released

Another minor release to improve compatibility with PHP 8.0.  I recently updated my dev box and have some more tests to run, but I suspect everything will work fine with 8.1 as well.

For any old version of Wacintaki, it's recommended that you delete the entire "chickenpaint" folder before replacing it with the new one.  A lot of files have been removed from the old version of ChickenPaint over the last year.  Many thanks to Nicholas Sherlock for his continued development of this drawing app.

As usual, Wacintaki is no longer under active development, but I will continue to release patches as issues arise.  New versions of PHP always manage to break something.  8)

If you have 1.6.4 or newer, get the 1.6.4 to 1.6.8 update, as it has far fewer files to update than the primary patch.

Head on over to the products download page to get patches for 1.6.3 or older.

Code:

v1.6.8 - March 7, 2022:

CHANGES:
    - Updated ChickenPaint to v0.4.0, which requires many old files to be deleted.
    - More changes to improve compatibility with PHP 7.4 (update deprecated syntax).
    - Password hashing now uses Blowfish as minimum.  PHP 8 has removed support for DES.
    - Finally added support for WEBP uploads (though the format still sucks).

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB