NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 11-07-2022 02:22:26

crowtengu

Can't change theme

Hi! I have a small problem. I just installed my board at http://dragons-hoard.art/oekaki/index.php and all is good, except I can't change the overall or personal theme. It's stuck on blue-ness. I'm using Wacintaki 1.6.8.

Also, thank you very much for maintaining a great script. It's the best option around for oekaki boards imo.

#2 11-08-2022 07:35:19

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Can't change theme

Templates have to built by the server before they can be selected, and it's possible the templates folder (and a few others) do not have write access.

On the main menu under "Owner", click on the "Diagnostics" link.  At bottom there will be a section called "Locks" that will tell you if one of the server folders is locked or not.  For any folder that does not say "Okay", you'll need to change the folder write permissions via your file upload utility to make sure the folders are writable by the oekaki board.  What CHMOD number to use depends on how your hosting service is set up, so try 764, 774, and 775, in that order.

It's trickier to get file permissions to work correctly these days than in the past.  A lot of hosting services make all folders invisible by default and you have to unlock them somehow.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB