NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 04-11-2006 16:19:20

Smb3

>.< User cant draw

ok i  got my oekaki set up evey thing work just no one can draw      how can i fix this

#2 04-12-2006 05:11:05

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: >.< User cant draw

OK, a few questions:

When you or anyone else clicks on the "Draw" menu, does the board yell, "Pictures folder is locked?"

Is the board allowing you access to the paint programs, but when you try to submit the picture, the board says it cannot save the image?

Is the board saving images, but they are getting lost or otherwise not showing up on the index?

Is there anything showing up when you go to "Recover Pics"?

Otherwise, I need a link to the board to check it out.  smile

#3 04-12-2006 14:10:50

Smb3

hear is the link http://smb3.orgfree.com/oekaki/    when you try to draw you get to the page where java starts to load and there is a red X it is doing that for all the members of my oekaki

Last edited by Smb3 (04-12-2006 14:14:36)

#4 04-13-2006 05:03:42

Waccoon
Administrator

Did you upload all the applet files (ZIP and JAR files) with a web browser-based file manager, or did you use an FTP program?

The problem is that these files were uploaded in ASCII mode, which is used for text files only.  You'll have to use "binary" mode to upload all the files with a .ZIP or .JAR file extension.  How to do this depends on what program you're using to send files to the server.

The files you have to recopy are "PaintBBS.jar", "spainter_all.jar", and everything in the "shipainter" folder.

After that, the applets should load properly.

#5 04-13-2006 13:57:05

Smb3

ok thank you for the help

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB