NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 08-17-2006 08:01:11

Doom Fox

Multiple Oekaki Boards

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with something I´m really concerned, I want to make a site with three or four Oekaki boards, I was just wonder how can I make this possible since each board would ask to login separately. I know it has something concerning the dbconfig.php/dbcon.php but how can I make multiple boards use the same database files, do I need to modify all the scrip in all the php files on each board or is there an easiest way to do so?

What other things I need to know to make multiple boards into one big categorized Oekaki board just like oekakicentral.com?

#2 08-19-2006 07:58:51

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Multiple Oekaki Boards

OekakiCentral is a very heavily modified version of OekakiPoteto, in a completely different direction than Wacintaki.  Running a Wacintaki board that way is feasable, but would require quite a few modifications.

To install a few boards, though, isn't that difficult.  The procedure is shown in the manual (documentation/manual.html).  Read it carefully.  Basicly, you install more than one board table in the database, but use only one member table.  You will then have to modify the hacks.php file in the /resource folder so each board will be able to use the same cookie.

If you have you own domain (wwwdomain.com) or subdomain (sub.domain.com), a single forward slash is used ("/").  If you are hosted on a shared server (wwwserver.com/account/oekaki), then you need to use the root path to the oekaki, in this case, "/account".

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB