NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 09-01-2006 23:45:57

Hi-oto

I really screwed up

Okay so my oekaki board http://ourseasons.sugarclouds.net/oekaki/ has been not allowing me to access my banners page, rules, or noticed to edit. It keeps saying the resource/*whatever*.php is locked, no matter how much I changed the CHMOD. Only I am able to log in also. It says "Error
Access Denied: Your password is invalid, or you are still a pending member.

Use your browser button to go back. " To anyone who tries to log in.

And I know this title is misleading, but I just had a *bunch* of problems that I just solved myself, though, not having members able to log in is a huge problem in itself. neutral

Last edited by Hi-oto (09-02-2006 02:07:10)

#2 09-02-2006 18:13:07

a person

Re: I really screwed up

I'm having the same problem with the Edit Banner page after I modified the notice.php for the Birthday mod. sad

#3 09-02-2006 18:42:29

same person

ok, i deleted my notice.php and now I can access "Edit Banner."  That's one way of making it work (of course now the birthday mod doesn't XD).  I'm sure you can do the same for your rules page. 

If you're still having problems I found this thread:
here

#4 09-02-2006 19:04:34

same person

Nevermind.. that didn't really make the problem go away.  I could edit the Banner section, recieve an error, but it would still work when I went to the oekaki.  The notice section, on the other hand, was unusable.

#5 09-02-2006 21:33:55

Waccoon
Administrator

There are two problems I can see right away.

Only the files in the resource folder are locked.  That means you can use the "reclaim.php" script found in the distro's documentation folder.  Copy it to the "/oekaki/" folder and run it.  That will (er, should) unlock the resource files.

Second, the control panel option "URL to OekakiPoteto" is incorrect.  It must include the "/oekaki/" path, too, or else registrations won't work right.  The board is supposed to set this automatically, but some versions of PHP don't cooperate, and the server paths end up truncated.

As for the logins not working, that's probably a local problem for a few members, as the memberlist shows people logging in today.  I admit Wacintaki does a pretty lousy job of managing cookies (having more than one is never a good idea).  Tell affected people to clear their web browser cookies, and they should be able to log in again.

#6 09-03-2006 05:02:37

Hi-oto

Thank you very much for the help. My files are unlocked, I fixed my page's address in the cpanel and put up a notice about clearing cookie caches. I have yet to find out if that works for those who cannot log in, but I hope it does.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB