NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 09-02-2006 10:59:10

Kia

rules page

A rules page for wax poteto?

I tried to make one myself, but I have no knoledge of php, so I went to index.php took the header code and notice show code from there and thats as far as I got.

Right now i'm studying the function page at notice trying to figure out how to make it work for banner. so right now i just have a page that duplicates notice D:

I know this would be easy for you but im 13, please -puppy eyes-

I'm decideing if you won't do it, ill just put on the header and footer and just upload via ftp everytime I wanna change the rules.

#2 09-02-2006 19:05:04

Sadil

Re: rules page

What I did was download announce.php off my server and changed the contents to add rules. I uploaded it as rules.php and used a pop-up code while linking to it in the notice (example is here: http://www.hakai.org)

The code I used to popup is:

Code:

<a href="#" onClick="openWindow('rules.php', 500, 300); return false">rules</a>

I'm sure somewhere in the near future a Rules page will be implemented into Wax (or at least I hope so), but until then you might wanna do it that way. wink

#3 09-02-2006 20:51:08

Waccoon
Administrator

Wax Poteto was designed to be as compatible with OekakiPoteto as possible, for people who didn't like the Wacintaki interface.  As of version 5.6, that will be changing, and it will start getting more features and better fixes.  That includes uploads of any picture type, new picture sorting, rules, a dedicated draw page, etc.

@Sadil:  Awesome look!  I love your template.

#4 09-03-2006 06:41:51

Sadil

I'm really glad to hear that Waccoon. ^^ <3 And thank you. :3

#5 09-05-2006 19:03:50

kiaunlogged

Any picture type? With retouch? No more png?

big_smile

now only if I had a wacom tablet hmm

#6 09-09-2006 10:15:41

kiaa

Waccoon wrote:

Wax Poteto was designed to be as compatible with OekakiPoteto as possible, for people who didn't like the Wacintaki interface.  As of version 5.6, that will be changing, and it will start getting more features and better fixes.  That includes uploads of any picture type, new picture sorting, rules, a dedicated draw page, etc.

Will it have s.s's like wac?

#7 09-09-2006 20:37:30

Waccoon
Administrator

s.s's?

#8 09-10-2006 05:42:21

Pinkie

s.s = saftey saves

#9 09-10-2006 15:39:03

Waccoon
Administrator

Oh.  No, I'm afraid safety saves and group projects will not be suported.  It was a real pain to add support for those features to Wacintaki, and I didn't really do it right, either.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB