NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 09-06-2006 11:06:18

bakaneko

Problems D:

Some of the pictures on my oekaki have just turned into a red cross, so you can only see them if you full view.

Also my banner is doing the same thing.

Help please?

#2 09-07-2006 04:37:43

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Problems D:

The banner isn't showing up because FileLodge is on the fritz.  I'd recomment putting the banner image on your server.  If you can't figure out how to log in with FTP, FunPic does have "web-based FTP" on their control panel.  I've never used it, but it should be pretty easy to figure out.

As for the thumbnails issue, did you recently change thumbnail sizes in the control panel?  Sometimes old thumbnails can get wiped out if you change the thumbnail settings (this is a bug in Wacintaki).

To fix the thumbnails, log in as the owner, and on each picture menu bar, there should be a link called "Thumb".  Click it, and it will toggle the thumbnail on or off.  You can also use this link to make a new thumbnail if the current one looks corrupted.

If new pictures are not having thumbnails made properly, I might need your board login to see what's up.  Broken thumbnails won't affect pictures, so if new pictures aren't having any problems, I wouldn't worry.

#3 09-07-2006 10:14:45

bakaneko

Thanks big_smile I sorted the thumbnails..

Do you think I should try photobucket instead?

#4 09-09-2006 08:34:14

Waccoon
Administrator

I don't know if Photobucket supports hot-linking.  It might work, it might not.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB