NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 05-05-2008 21:21:50

Fallen Star

Functions?

I just installed a fresh new Wacintaki board here: http://mintyfreshmangos.free-site-host.com/oekaki/

When ever I try to do something 'admin-ly', like deleting a picture or editing the control pannel, I get this:

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/free-site-host.com/m/i/n/mintyfreshmangos/htdocs/oekaki/common.php on line 346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/free-site-host.com/m/i/n/mintyfreshmangos/htdocs/oekaki/common.php:346) in /www/free-site-host.com/m/i/n/mintyfreshmangos/htdocs/oekaki/common.php on line 207

Actually, it's not just the owner account. When I used a test account to delete a picture, I got the same error.
I'm not really sure what to do now.

Help please? <3

Edit: OHOH! I forgot to tell you...
The page I got the error is called functions.php. Does that have anything to do with the error? O__O

Last edited by Fallen Star (05-05-2008 21:31:43)

#2 05-06-2008 01:37:00

Ashass

Re: Functions?

If you have not made any modifications to the original install, try re-uploading header.php, common.php, and functions.php

If you have not already done so, I recommend version 1.3.12 update because it fixed a lot of stuff that was broken with my oekaki, plus it has some neat new features.

#3 05-06-2008 02:32:31

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Functions?

Oh, yay.  First 1.3.12 bug!  The installer and updater are always the most difficult part when making updates.

Upload this script to your oekaki folder, and view it in your web browser.  This will fix the log.  Remove the file when you are done:  Fix Log

This bug only affects new installs, not updated boards.  The archives have been patched.

Sorry about that.  I'm glad you brought this to my attention so quickly!

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB