NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 08-28-2009 16:59:40

Kia5

Login script?

Where can I find all the scripts involved in logging into the oekaki? I set up a paintchat on my webhost and am looking to make it so they have to login to get to the page.

#2 08-28-2009 22:28:31

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Login script?

Login validation is handled by "boot.php", which also requires the database and config files, "common.php", language file, and banscript.  If you are using "boot.php" for anything other than the oekaki, you will also have to disable the template and online systems.  You will also have to enable "quiet mode", which bypasses many checks required by the oekaki and disables error reporting:

Code:

$no_template=TRUE;
$no_online=TRUE;
$quiet_mode=TRUE;

require("boot.php");

After this, the $user[] array will be set.  To test if someone is logged in, use if ($user['member']) {

It might take a bit of work to make "boot.php" work properly with projects other than Wacintaki.  It's a monolithic (and messy) script and it does a bunch of different things.

The actual login/logout procedure is handled by "functions.php" at the very top.  Do a search for "Process login" to find it.

#3 12-10-2009 17:16:06

Kia

Re: Login script?

Would just like to update and say that instead I just made a page with the applet for paintchat inserted with the oekaki header and footer, and made it so the user has to have the draw flag to use paintchat. Thanks for the help!

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB