NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 11-14-2005 21:37:25

Max

Adding Smiles, And editing banned info.

Ok firstly if i wanted to add more smiles into the coding where would i do that and how... and my second question is where would i edit the code so when ur banned it wont say for "malcious" use of the oekaki?

#2 11-15-2005 04:25:52

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Adding Smiles, And editing banned info.

I'm reworking the smilies so they can be customized.  I should've done that originally, but I didn't realize so many people would ask me how to add their own smilies.

If you want to edit them yourself, open up the file "niftytoo.php" in a text editor, and search for "// SMILIES".  Change the value of the "$smile_in" and "$smile_out" arrays.  Make sure they are aligned and have the same number of entries!  If "smile_in" and "smile_out" have different numbers of entries, weird things can happen.  NOTE:  this only works with Wacintaki 1.1.4!

To change the ban notice, open up your language file ("english.php"), and search for "$langop_banned".  Change that to whatever you like.  Be careful with apostrophes, though.  If you must use an apostrophe, put a backslash before it, like so:  Your brother\'s cousin\'s former roommate!

You don't have to worry about double quotes, though you may want to consider using the HTML entity instead:  "

The ban notice works the same in all versions of Wacintaki and Wax Poteto.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB