NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 12-11-2005 21:28:32

Waccoon
Administrator

Wacintaki 1.2.5

Wacintaki 1.2.5 has been released.

It includes smiley insert buttons, registration reciepts, new versions of the applets, and some commenting fixes.  Some of the maintenance tools have been updated, too.  I also added the DomainStats fix, so if your server becomes infected, at least the board won't blow up until your admins figure out how to get rid of it.

OekakiBBS has also been officially dropped.  It's become too troublesome with new versions of Java and the developers apparently aren't updating it, anymore.  However, if installing a new board, you can add it by copying the "oekakibbs.jar" file back into the oekaki folder.  To remove it after an update, just delete the JAR file.

Next version will be the mythical 1.3, which will have a considerable number of changes, including group projects, safety saves, and the ability to retouch with any applet (provided you don't want to keep an animation).  It may take a while.  wink

#2 12-13-2005 22:18:30

Max

Re: Wacintaki 1.2.5

I'm not sure if something's wrong with the set up but the insert smilies feature doesnt work for me. And yes i do have them turned on.

#3 12-14-2005 03:15:12

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Wacintaki 1.2.5

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB