NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 08-28-2012 18:07:07

Meina

mysqli_result parameter

My boards were working fine all week but today when i checked them i got the following errors.

Warning: mysqli_data_seek() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/haevenar/public_html/Pluck/db_layer.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/haevenar/public_html/Pluck/db_layer.php:123) in /home/haevenar/public_html/Pluck/boot.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/haevenar/public_html/Pluck/db_layer.php:123) in /home/haevenar/public_html/Pluck/boot.php on line 45

Warning: mysqli_data_seek() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/haevenar/public_html/oekaki/db_layer.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/haevenar/public_html/oekaki/db_layer.php:123) in /home/haevenar/public_html/oekaki/boot.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/haevenar/public_html/oekaki/db_layer.php:123) in /home/haevenar/public_html/oekaki/boot.php on line 45

I noticed it's similar to a problem in this post: http://www.ninechime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1087

Any solutions on this matter would be great.

#2 08-29-2012 03:32:46

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: mysqli_result parameter

Wacintaki does not verify all database requests, so sometimes if the database returns an error, you'll get the garbage you're seeing now, instead of a message that's a bit more informative.

If your host is performing some maintenance on the database, you might just have to wait until they're done before things go back to normal.  If this persists for more than a day, give me a link to your oekaki and I'll take a look to see what I can find out.

#3 08-30-2012 16:24:01

Meina

Re: mysqli_result parameter

It turns out the server is migrating accounts and the databases were all screwy.I noticed I was a few versions behind anyways when I checked here so I'm just reinstalling since the board was brand new and empty.Thank you for your prompt response though.It's something to keep in mind in case it happens again. I'm not sure you remember me or not but I was just e-mailing you before with my questions.I'm glad I finally discovered the forum so maybe I won't have to bother you as much via e-mail.Keep up the great work Waccoon!

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB