NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 06-27-2006 03:13:42

maggie

time zone

I've just installed Wacintaki and am in the process of getting everything tweaked and set up. I was wondering what time zone is used when displaying the time a comment has been posted. Also, is there any way to set the time so it coincides with the owner's (my) time zone?

#2 06-27-2006 18:29:11

rainbow

Re: time zone

maggie wrote:

I've just installed Wacintaki and am in the process of getting everything tweaked and set up. I was wondering what time zone is used when displaying the time a comment has been posted. Also, is there any way to set the time so it coincides with the owner's (my) time zone?

Timezones are based on where the server is located from when you first installed your oekaki. I'm gonna be waiting for a reply to your comment from Waccoon to see what he says.

#3 06-27-2006 23:30:53

maggie

Thanks rainbow. My server is headquartered in New York state, I'm in the southwest. That would explain why the time is so far off. ;-

#4 06-28-2006 04:42:26

Waccoon
Administrator

Timezones are not implemented in these boards, so I'm afraid the times will always be off.  I haven't put any time into fixing this issue.

#5 06-28-2006 19:51:14

maggie

No sweat. I just thought if there was some way to set it... you never know if you don't ask. smile

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB