NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 07-20-2006 22:36:37

Nullav

Upgrade to Wacintaki Poteto 1.3.3 from Wax Poteto 5.5.11

I installed Wax Poteto on a server last night and quickly got irritated by the rollover menus, so I decided to upgrade to Wacintaki Poteto a few hours ago. It all went fine, except for the thumbnails.

First, the full images were showing on the front page, and linking to images, that not only had no extension (and somehow were viewable), but were also the same size. So I tried running fixtypes.php. It brought back the thumbnails and file extensions, but now there's a whole new problem.

http://villageforums.ath.cx:81/oekaki/ If you click on any of the images there, you'll notice that it now links to the thumbnails.

There were images there before the upgrade, but I don't see how that would affect the outcome.

#2 07-21-2006 04:43:02

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Upgrade to Wacintaki Poteto 1.3.3 from Wax Poteto 5.5.11

Most of the pictures there don't have thumbnails, and the one that does (entitled "Patches"), is linking to a larger version of the picture.  It looks fine on my end.

Are you sure your web browser cache isn't messed up?  Try hitting Ctrl-F5 to flush the cache and see if you still have the problem.  Unfortunately, Wacintaki re-uses picture numbers, so web browser caching problems are common.

#3 07-21-2006 19:03:11

Nullav

Re: Upgrade to Wacintaki Poteto 1.3.3 from Wax Poteto 5.5.11

It's working fine now. I reuploaded the images and everything was back to normal (except for the numbers, at least).

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB