NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 08-08-2006 22:50:48

panthak

hey i need a little help =)

hey, im pretty sure i didnt everything right =\ but it seems that the drawing canvas doesnt load or something so no one can draw and it defeats the purpose of having my oekaki ..and also the email thing doesnt work either but im not really bothered by that (also the smilies dont show up either >_>)

..heres the site: http://torido.awardspace.com/oekaki/
and you can use this user: test_dummy01  pass: batman

try to draw and if u can, im just stupid, if u cant draw help me ..pls sad

thanks <3

Last edited by panthak (08-08-2006 22:54:08)

#2 08-08-2006 22:53:49

panthak

Re: hey i need a little help =)

oh ya its version 1.3.3 ..its a fresh install ..and i dont know how to resolve so i havent really tried

#3 08-09-2006 13:48:08

Nullig

Well, I tried, but the site is so slow that every page takes over 2 minutes to load.

I wasn't able to draw.

Perhaps your permissions aren't right. I would check them again, according to the install procedure.

Nullig

#4 08-10-2006 02:12:55

Waccoon
Administrator

I tried browsing for files manually (such as "templates/" and "paintBBS.jar"), and I keep getting a 404.  I can see that the folders are there, though.  Try setting the permissions on the folders to 777 and see what that does (you can test that they are writable by logging in, and viewing testinfo.php (you have to manually type it in the address bar of your web browser).

I'm not sure why the server won't let people download the applets, though.  We'll try to fix the folder problem first.

PS - Load times were normal for me.

#5 08-11-2006 19:07:25

panthak

to waccoon:
k i changed those the permissions on those folders ..but nothing really changed =\
(i also changed the site to kumquat.awardspace.com/oekaki ..i tried doing it all over again but it came out the same)

hey ..could i send u all my information >_> so you could help me better?? smile ..i read somewhere in this forum that u were willing to install the whole oekaki for someone if they gave you the information ..(im using a free website so i dont care if u screw around with it)

and it also seems that u made an account on my oekaki already ..thats cool.

umm ..i would really appreciate it if u could help big_smile

#6 08-12-2006 05:07:10

Waccoon
Administrator

WTF?

OK, I registered so I could figure what was up with the applet.  Either your site is not configured properly or your admins are really paranoid about security, because I keep getting a 500 server error every time I go past the draw screen.  Given that I can't download the applets directly, I don't think they were uploaded incorrectly by you.

I see AwardSpace accounts have a control panel.  If you have access to the server error log, that would explain a lot about why the pages won't load.

While this isn't a Wacintaki issue, I could check out your account with your server login.  Just e-mail me about it.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB