NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 07-06-2008 21:14:52

Waccoon
Administrator

Wacintaki 1.3.14

The "almost was 1.4.0" has been released!

The major improvements this time include support for the new oekaki applet Chibi Paint, as well as a complete XHTML rewrite of the code.

Chibi Paint is a much more modern applet with some interesting new features such as alpha channel support and lots of blending features.  At the moment, you will have to download it separately from the main Wacintaki distribution, and upload the .JAR file into your oekaki folder.  When Wacintaki 1.4.0 is released, Chibi Paint will be included.  smile

Support for XHTML, and a clean bill of health from HTML Tidy, means mods like Lightbox and Slimbox are a snap.  I'll take some suggestions as to which of these pop-up viewers would be best to include with Wacintaki in the future.  Slimbox looks like the best option because it's very small.

Code:

v1.3.14 - July 6, 2008

CHANGES:
- Corrected a number of old HTML/CSS compliance issues w/HTML Tidy.
- Rewrote all applet parameters to be properly URL/HTML encoded.
- Fixed excess table tags and missing alt attributes in profile viewer.
- Fixed table parsing bugs in memberlist, mailbox, and mailout.
- Fixed longstanding encoding bug with canvas imports and public retouch.
- Added more bad characters to the badChars() filter.
- E-mail address and URL filters integrated into w_gcp().
- Removed logging of empty functions.php requests.
- Closed several XSS attacks.  The code is now pretty clean, thanks to the XHTML rewrite.
- Size cap for comments and titles, so pages won't break.  Needs to be expanded.
- Stand-alone scripts (which do not use header.php) now set charset server headers.
- Fixed log issue when archiving pictures.
- Spam link count marker changed from "h://" to "://" to allow for video links and SSL.
- Updated the manual and readme files.  Fixed some links, added Chibi Paint info.

FEATURES:
- Chibi Paint support!  Yes, a new applet!  Caution: some people are having trouble when using JTablet with Chibi Paint.
- Wacintaki is now XHTML Transitional, so Lightbox/Slimbox mods are supported.
- Purge button added to View Pending list.
- Confirmation when deleting comments on index page.
- Hacks override for comment delete dialog.

#2 07-07-2008 12:55:03

Ashass

Re: Wacintaki 1.3.14

You forgot to update recover.php again =P

#3 07-08-2008 01:57:54

Waccoon
Administrator

Are you referring to the problem regarding old images showing up when retouching or recovering a picture?

#4 07-08-2008 12:21:49

Ashass

yeap, did you fix that bug?

#5 07-09-2008 01:06:17

Waccoon
Administrator

That's a caching issue, and it doesn't involve "recover.php".  I can't fix it unless I change the code to use a new picture number every time a retouch is made.

I started working on it, but I got sidetracked by the XHTML and new filtering updates.

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB