NineChime forum

Furry stuff, oekaki stuff, and other stuff.

You are not logged in.

#1 10-24-2009 16:00:53

VixyWasHere

Black Amplet!?!? help please!

When ever I go to draw on this oekaki I go to (or any for that matter)I get something that looks like this http://www.iaza.com/work/091024C/EH98935.png and I can draw on it for awhile until, that is, I have to erase. Then all the lines previously made disappear. Now, I'd like someone to help but if no one can I can keep messing with it.It could be Firefox, who knows? However, I just downloaded the new Firefox so.. as the French say "Je n'sai pas"

HI
i draw stuff
i play tennis
... ok

#2 10-25-2009 07:42:57

Waccoon
Administrator

Re: Black Amplet!?!? help please!

Does this happen on any Wacintaki board that is version 1.4.3?

I've heard about problems like this with older versions of the oekaki, because Java has issues with DirectDraw.  Starting with 1.4.3, the board now tells Java to disable DirectDraw, and that should eliminate the erasing problems.  If you're still having problems with 1.4.3, then there's something else causing this, and we might have to mess around with your Java settings.

#3 10-28-2009 17:33:37

VixyWasHere

No the verision we have is 1.4.2
I dont know whats up :C

HI
i draw stuff
i play tennis
... ok

#4 10-29-2009 06:24:28

Waccoon
Administrator

I'd say to try updating to 1.4.3, since it configures Java to use graphics a bit differently.  If that doesn't work, you could try disabling the Java cache to see if that helps, but I doubt it will.  To do that (assuming you're using Windows), go into the Control Panel, and choose Java.  Then, go to the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files choose Settings, and deselect "Keep temporary files on my computer".

Board footer

Yep, still running PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB